Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oh where, oh where has Musie been?

As many of you may, or may not know, I have recently opened up a local business in Greensboro, North Carolina - where Forgotten Muse Vintage is based. So needless to say, it's been a busy four months!

So this happened.





My store, and myself, made the cover for Guilford Woman magazine! 

photography by Tom Wood


And inside the store, in my own vintage booth - I fight with mannequins









SO while I've been focusing on a
growing Etsy store, I hadn't had
time for my booth at the store
to live up to it's potential. So
tonight I took advantage of the
amazing fall like weather we're
having here in NC, and I priced,
tagged, steamed, organized, and
fought with mannequins to
accomplish this!

<----------------------------------------  AND THIS!

It might seem like a minor improvement to those of you just tuning in - but when you can hardly find time to sleep at night - this much organization is a mountain, not a molehill.

And what did I wear on this fine, cool 'summer' day, you might ask?

Well. Let's see!










The green jabot blouse is from Fab Gabs
The WWII navy, sailor pants are from an antique mall
The shoes are modern
The Bakelite are from various sources
and
the WWII marine pin on my hip is
another antique find.

No comments:

Post a Comment